@Nixworkshopsg will be sharing with you how you can make a leather namecard holder and finish it with some personal customization! Learn new skills, have some “we-time” with your friends/family and simply enjoy yourself in this 2 hours session!
The course will be taught using a very hands on and personal approach with guidance throughout using a variety of teaching methods including demonstration, instructions and one-to-one, hands on guidance. You will be guided through the techniques used in making simple projects, and finally the leather cardholder made will be yours to keep.
What you will learn:
– Learn about different types of leathers and what uses they can be put to.
– Learn how to cut simple patterns.
– Learn about the basic hand tools used in leather work and what jobs they are used for (e.g. setting rivets and press studs, hole punching, edge finishing, strap cutting.)
– Learn how to personalise or pattern leather.
– Learn techniques used in leather work.
7 mins walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT
Sign up by emailing us at email@example.com! 2 slots and more 10% off!