Bring back your own customized Vintage Sunglass Holder when you join our leathercraft workshop by @Nixworkshopsg!
Spend some meaningful time learning new skills and bonding with your friends!
This course will introduce students to the intermediate skills used in leather work. The projects will cover skills such as cutting and stitching leather.
The course is designed to equip students with the basic and intermediary skills necessary for you to continue developing the craft of leather work. The course will be taught using a hands on approach with advice and guidance throughout using a variety of teaching methods including demonstration, instructions and one-to-one, hands on guidance. You will be guided through the techniques used in making simple projects, the item made will be yours to keep.
What you will learn:
– Learn about different types of leathers and what uses they can be put to.
– Learn how to cut simple patterns.
– Learn about the basic hand tools used in leather work and what jobs they are used for (e.g. setting rivets and press studs, hole punching, edge finishing, strap cutting.)
– Learn to hand stitch leather with linen thread and 2 needles
– Learn how to personalize or pattern leather by stamping
– Learn simple techniques used in leather work such as folding the leather and pouching holes to bind the leathers together.
7 mins walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT
Sign up by emailing us at email@example.com! 2 slots and more 10% off!