All vendor(s) agree/agrees to abide with the following terms and conditions when participating in all Three Blind Mice LLP events upon payment of the booth(s)/event space(s) rental.
- “Vendor/Vendors” refers to the applicant(s) who rents a stall space at the Event.
- “Organiser” refers to Three Blind Mice LLP who is Organiser of the Event.
- “Event” refers to the events organised by Three Blind Mice LLP.
- A rental fee per Stall Space shall be collected by Organiser upon acceptance of this contract.
- Any fee(s) collected is/are strictly non-refundable unless the Event is cancelled by the Organiser.
Vendor(s) are only allowed to set-up during the stipulated set-up time.
Booth(s) must set-up 30 minutes before the commencement of the Event.
In the event of a late set-up, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the Vendor(s)’ booth(s) or security deposit(s).
Vendor(s) are strongly advised to bring own covers as additional protection for stall items for multiple day Events.
The Organiser shall not bear any responsibility for any of the Vendor(s)’ items during any Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to dispose of any of the Vendor(s)’ items left behind after tear-down timing.
RESTRICTION OF ITEM(S):
- Restricted items:
- Counterfeit goods
- Dangerous items
- Any item deemed illegal or in violation of Singapore’s Law
- Items subject to prior approval (in writing):
- Food and beverages
- Fortune readers
- Financial services
- Body art
- The Organiser reserves the right to get Vendor(s) to remove particular items from sale during Events.
ALLOCATION OF STALL SPACE:
- The Organiser reserves the right to randomly allocate Vendors to their stall space during Events.
- All items must be kept within the allocated stall space during Events.
- Vendor(s) are not allowed to bring their own tables or extensions, chairs, stools, etc.
- Vendors found to have taken extra tables and/or chairs apart from the number of booth(s) registered with the Organiser, will be subjected to a fine of twice rental rate of the item at the Event.
- Vendor(s) are to adhere to the allocated booth space, unless prior approval in writing is given by the Organiser.
- Vendor(s) shall not affix or otherwise exhibit or place on passageways, tents, bridge, pillars or the windows of the surrounding building or any part thereof any name-plate, signboard, placard, poster, banner or advertising material or offensive publications or any goods or articles or the like whatsoever for the purposes of any public announcement or which may contravene any statute or regulations or which may expose the Organiser to any fine or penalty by reason thereof. Vendor(s) shall be held fully responsible and liable to pay the full fine or penalty caused to the aforesaid.
- Vendor(s) are required to provide a $30 refundable security deposit upon on-site registration at the Event.
- Vendor(s) are to be responsible for the collection of their $30 deposit from Organiser after the Event. In the event that Vendor(s) forget to collect the security deposit, it will be returned via iBanking, with an admin fee of $10.
- The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the Vendor(s)’ $30 deposit if the Vendor(s) have not set up by the commencement of the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withhold/forfeit the Vendor(s)’ $30 deposit until any damages found at the Event has been rectified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the venue, date of Event at any point of time deemed necessary.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject any application(s) based on its absolute sole discretion without having to provide assigning a reason.
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate this contract immediately by notice in writing to the Vendor(s) without providing any reason. Such termination shall not prejudice the rights and liabilities of either party against the other for any breach of this Contract.
- Vendor(s) undertakes at all times to act in the best interests of Organiser and shall not do or permit anything that may damage or prejudice the reputation of Organiser or bring Organiser into disrepute.
- Under no circumstances will the Vendor(s) hold Organiser responsible for any personal injuries, damage, lost or defacement of goods or property on display occurring, during, before or after the Event.
- The Organiser will not be held liable and/or responsible for any injuries, illness and/or death that occurred before and/or after and/or during the Event.
- The Organiser is not responsible for poor sales or bad response during any of our flea events.
- Vendor(s) must declare daily gross sales truthfully only upon request by Organiser.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
- Every Vendor is responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in Singapore as imposed by the Government or lawful bodies of the Republic of Singapore (including but is not limited to any item that breaches the intellectual property rights of any third party; any item [including but not limited to cosmetics, food and drinks etc] that requires the prior approval of the relevant licensing authorities, such as NEA, HSA,etc and for which prior approval have not been obtained; any dangerous, offensive, pornographic or illegal items; any form of alcohol. Counterfeit goods are strictly not allowed.
- Vendor(s) are hereby given notice to conduct its business at any facility in a professional manner so as not to give cause for complaints from occupants of the building or the public and to ensure that the image of Organiser is not adversely affected. Vendor(s) shall respect the health and safety of fellow Vendor(s). No acts or threats of physical and/or verbal violence against another person (including sexual violence), disorderly conduct, and/or possession of dangerous articles (such as firearms, explosive materials, etc.) are allowed.
- Vendor(s) are hereby given notice not to hang or stick anything onto any properties (tables, chairs, etc) provided by the Organiser. If found in violation, Vendor(s) may be asked to leave the Event without any refund.
- No properties within the venue shall be removed or to be shifted unless prior approval given by the Organizer. The Organiser reserves the rights to report incident(s) of theft to the Police and it shall be dealt with under laws and regulations in Singapore as imposed by the Government or lawful bodies of the Republic of Singapore.
- In the event of any loss/removal/damage caused to the venue and its furnishings/fixtures, Vendor(s) will be held liable for the loss, removal or damage and shall pay damages to the Organiser deemed fit for the aforementioned losses.